The American Academy of Ophthalmology points out that, in the U.S. solely; there are approximately 24.4 million people over the age of 40 who have cataract. Therefore, we decided to research what is the most effective natural remedy that can help people solve this issue without undergoing surgery.
- What Are Cataracts?
- The Signs of Cataract
- The Most Common Causes of Cataracts
- High blood pressure Diabetes Smoking Obesity Eye surgery Genetics High myopia Alcohol abuse Eye inflammations or injuries Taking statins Hormone therapy Taking corticosteroids
- How to Get Rid of This Problem Naturally
- Though surgery is the best alternative for cataracts at advanced stages, those who have earlier stages can avoid the surgery with the help of one potent ingredient, i.e. castor oil. This oil is known to treat cataracts, but dry eyes, age-related macular degeneration, and conjunctivitis as well. Castor oil is abundant in antioxidants, but you should use only 100 percent organic and cold-pressed castor oil.
- How to Use It
- Use a dropper to pour 1 drop of the oil into the eyes and repeat the procedure on a daily basis, before going to bed. If you have crusts around the corner of the eyes in the morning, do not worry! This is a normal process which results from the calcification. Thoroughly rinse the eyes with lukewarm water.