Hair fall is one problem of many people. That is why a lot of people are using many different kinds of medication to get their hair back to the way it used to be.
How to Make Homemade Oil for Hair Growth
This is also one of the reasons why there are a lot of people are trying to make their own homemade oil for growing their hair. If you are interested, you might need to know how to make homemade oil for hair growth with these easy steps.
1. Homemade Hair Oil for Thick Hair
For those who are losing their hair because of the thickness problem, then you will need to try the homemade hair oil for thick hair.
That is because this kind of homemade oil is meant to help you get stronger and thicker hair. This way, you will not have the hair fall problems anymore. If you are interested, you can follow these simple steps below.
- the first step, you will need the coconut oil, olive oil, and almond oil.
- Mix all those oils with the comparison of 50 percent of coconut oil, and 50 percent of olive oil and almond oil.
- Mix all those oils together until all of them are properly mixed.
- Once they are mixed, you need to apply the oil twice in a week.
- After that, you will notice that your hair id getting thicker and you will not have any hair fall problems anymore.
2. Homemade Hair Oil for Faster Hair Growth
If you are losing your hair because of the slow hair growth, it means you will need to learn how to make homemade oil for hair growth.
This way, you will be able to find the perfect solution for your hair fall problem. For this kind of homemade serum, you will need to simply follow these steps below.
- The first thing that you need to do is to prepare some aloe vera, a bit of rosemary oil, and the virgin coconut oil.
- After you prepare all those ingredients, you can start with taking the gel from the aloe vera. You have to peel the skin of the aloe vera to get the gel.
- After that, add the same amount of coconut oil to the aloe vera gel that you had.
- Make sure you mix these two ingredients properly.
- Once the ingredients are mixed properly, you can add few drops of the rosemary oil. For your information, five drops of rosemary oil is enough for 200ml of the oil. That is why you should not use too many drops of rosemary oil.
Those are two kinds of homemade oil that you can make on your own. By learning those two simple ways of how to make homemade oil for hair growth, you will not need to worry about hair fall anymore.
That is because you can have your own hair treatment at home. However, the last thing that you have to highlight is that you should not use oil too often. This is one part of homemade tips for hair growth faster. If you use the homemade oil too often, you will have the oily hair, which is not that good. Therefore, think about the usage frequency of the homemade oil that you made on your own.